Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wow...never knew I had that many

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Wow...never knew I had that many

    Username Status Homepage Total Posts ICQ Number Registered on
    NOLA User 4906 07/22/02 09:41 PM
    Freddy_Krueger User 4058 08/22/03 12:46 PM
    LPDFTBL User 3730 07/27/02 11:59 PM
    knight_67 User 3481 09/11/02 11:30 AM
    elp6n User 2934 05/31/04 07:18 PM
    spudsmac User 2753 07/25/02 03:20 PM
    Big_AL Moderator 2732 07/24/02 11:41 PM
    Lb_Balla33 User 2716 09/09/02 07:22 PM
    GC_Quincy User 2691 07/17/02 05:58 PM
    PHDintheLPD User 2450 10/13/03 07:56 PM
    gcdevil22 User 2434 04/11/04 08:45 PM
    OleTob Moderator 2333 07/22/02 01:54 PM
    Jack_N_The_Green User 2176 01/29/04 11:31 PM
    MikMo User 2118 08/23/02 06:06 AM
    R0cketer Administrator 1942 07/16/02 03:13 PM
    Xplayer User 1937 10/15/04 04:03 PM
    Shoe User 1919 09/04/02 02:52 PM
    1inStripes User 1909 08/25/02 12:29 AM
    trumpet1988 User 1877 NOYB 04/12/03 10:27 PM
    MOX User 1863 12/15/02 02:39 AM
    mega User 1685 05/06/04 10:32 PM
    Titan95 1643 08/02/02 02:11 PM
    Ironlung User 1581 11/17/02 01:34 PM
    pvfan User 1525 11/22/02 08:39 PM
    ut1 User 1472 07/16/02 02:22 PM


  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    Just think how many Freddy would have had.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    hahah, Id like to be able to add all my names with all their posts I had a couple that had near a 1000 themselves

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    I have no where near the amount of post you do but whenever this name was banned, I had quite a few post under other names.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    Yeah, ive had a few with SEVERAL names.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    I know i have a lot of post. Honestly as long as most post make a point or a part of the subject, what is the problem?
    Some are to due to where i was a mod. Some just as a person who posted things along the lines of consolidation.
    I had never thougt of my number of post.
    Even though it may be high most of it is, with what i felt compelled to post about.
    Was i right or wrong? Well that is objectionable.
    Do i feel all my post were wrong. No. It was in response to what was going on.
    And considering some have many more post, or post or messages before mine. Well i would think that says something.
    I voiced my opinon rather, than just voicing a few things that, well was rather than just words, without out a real comment or a point.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    Is that the top 25?

    Im 28th

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    EYEIIIIII , I talk TOO much!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    If you take total sentences, LPDFTBL has got all of you covered! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...never knew I had that many

    you are almost a Needs a life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •